Concerned about the privacy of its Users, Riviera Collection is committed to ensuring the protection of their personal data.
Therefore, no data transmitted through our website can be viewed by unauthorised third parties. Riviera Collection takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security of this data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted or damaged.
The Company has made a declaration to the CNIL.
- personal data: any information relating to an identified natural person or a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to that person.
- User: any individual of legal age, or any legal entity, using the services offered on the riviera-collection.fr website, which may be either a private individual or a professional.
Riviera Collection may collect personal data related to the User, in particular when :
- navigation on the Site
- the creation of an account
- the creation of a Document
- payment for a Service
- a request for information or contact
- writing a comment
The information likely to be collected by Riviera Collection is that relating to the User's identity, postal and/or electronic address, credit card number or connection data.
All personal data collected by Riviera Collection is mandatory and necessary to benefit from the Services offered by Riviera Collection. Each data collected by the Company is in accordance with the purpose(s) pursued.
All personal data collected by Riviera Collection may be transmitted to external service providers in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, in particular the effective processing of payment. When paying online, all personal data transmitted is protected.
The User's personal data is kept until it is deleted at the User's request or by the Company.
Riviera Collection will keep in its computer systems and under reasonable security conditions a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice in accordance with the provisions of the French Commercial Code relating to the retention period of books and documents created in the course of commercial activities and of the French Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded by electronic means, in this case ten years.
In accordance with the provisions of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the User has a right of access to the information collected by Riviera Collection :
- the User may request the modification of his/her data at any time
- the User may request the rectification of erroneous data at any time
- the User may request the deletion of existing data at any time
A cookie is a text file that may be stored in a terminal when consulting an online service with a browser. During its period of validity, a cookie file enables its issuer to recognise the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
The cookies issued by Riviera Collection allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our Site, enabling us to improve the configuration, interest, design and ergonomics of our services
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has
- to memorise information relating to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (contents of an order basket, etc.)
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their sender). You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is stored in your terminal.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) is different.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our website ("Website Providers"), to provide the website on our behalf, to provide websites linked to the website or to help us analyse how our website is used.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google websites. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise ads in its own advertising network.
We use Google Ads for advertising purposes on the Internet. The Google Ads program allows us to display ads relevant to the pages of the website you visit. This information is collected by a cookie placed on your computer.
Google Tag Manager
We may collect certain information, for example, how the website is used, which tags are actually deployed and how they are deployed. We may use this data to improve, maintain, protect and develop the website.